A high-performance and open source HTTP accelerator
Varnish is a high-performance HTTP accelerator designed for sites with large amounts of non-personalized dynamic content, such as online newspapers.
- Pure HTTP accelerator
- Very fast
- Multiprocessor/core support
- 64-bit computing support
- Modern operatingsystem technology
- Powerful configuration possibilities
- Runtime configuration deployment
- Protection of backend(s)
- Ease of management
- Realtime statistics
- Instant wildcard purging of documents
- Plugable storage backend(s)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A bad interaction between -b, -c and -m in the varnishlog tool has been fixed.
- A malformed request could in some configurations lead to Varnish crashing has been corrected. This is CVE-2013-4484.
- Duplicate Content-Length headers were in some cases sent to clients when streaming is enabled, this has been fixed
- ESI parse errors are no longer printed to standard output.