Unnoc is a tool designed to integrate traffic graphs (RRDTool) with SNMP host checking and monitoring.
Here are some key features of "Unnoc":
· Monitoring for Linux/UNIX and Microsoft Servers/Workstations:
· Process monitoring
· CPU Load / Load Average
· Memory Usage
· Disk Usage
· Disk I/O Counters
· Network Interface traffic
· Completely integrated with RRD for all graphs
· Configurable Email alerts for all devices monitored
· Uptime monitor plugin, displays the mean/min/max time of all uptimes
· Throughput display for any device that can monitor SNMP interfaces
· Flexible and completely customizeable configuration
Application specific plugins for:
· VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3 (ESX and VirtualCenter)
· Barracuda SPAM Firewalls
· Cisco Aironets
· Apple Airports
· APC Smart-UPSs (single and 3 phase units)
· Network Appliance Filers
· EM01 Websensor Environment Monitor
What's New in This Release:
· This version is bug fix release only, it has a few VMware and Netapp bug fixes and a few various RRDTool bugfixes as well.
· Updated mysql_table; was missing last_success column. It existed in the update sql file, but missing in the original install file; fixed.
· RRDTool blank data source; if a data source fed to the RRDtool library was blank, then the library would skip the number; now it will set the data equal to unknown ('U')
· Netapp bugfix: wrong OID used for Low order Used KB:
should be 126.96.36.199.4.1.7188.8.131.52.1.17
· VMware VI3 fix: comma separated values in some returned data; Some data values from VMware SDK are value,value (two values are returned. If this was the case, RRDTool would not update the the RRD; this has been updated to take the first value
· Minor bugfix for VMware VI display--CPU graphs were not displayed properly on main display page for the VCMS server (Windows CPU graphs); this is fixed.
· Netapp bugfix: negative numbers in Netapp volumes and aggregates (due to Netapp bug 80268).