Umibozu is a web album generator that features zero click sharing, directory synchronization and online album editing.
Umibozu parses your photo directory and generates a web page similar to this or with another skin like this, that can be modifed online in a wiki-style editing.
Currently, this project only runs on Linux.
Here are some key features of "Umibozu":
· Free !!
· Translates directory structures into hierarchical photo albums
· Differentiable parsing (online generate new photo set)
· Tagging of photos enables you to organize your photos the way you like them
· Ultra fast parsing engine updates album in seconds
· Wiki based interface for online editing
· Slideshow support with keyboard shortcuts
· Import photos from your digital camera in zero clicks, and post an entry in your webalbum (zero click sharing)
· Linear and non-linear web interface
· Interface entirely customizable
What's New in This Release:
· Theme selection was added in the sidebar options so that it can be accessible in other themes.
· Automatic selection of character encoding according to platform language was added in Windows configuration file generation (French or English only for the moment).
· The tiddlywiki code class was refactored.
· Update modes were added for TiddlyWiki in the configuration file (replace all, replace some, and replace none).
· "Edit online" was added in the default tiddler so that users can really edit remotely when clicking on the edit button.
· A tagCloud plugin was added.
· A configure tiddler was added to help customize the Web album.