The object-relation mapping for the UJO
Why a new ORM mapping?
* framework has a type safe query language which allows the java compiler find a syntax error similar like a 4GL language
* never more a LazyInitialization exception though a lazy initialization is supported
* no confusing proxy business objects
* no list properties are supported but a special object called UjoIterator is designed for a collection. The UjoIterator provides a toList() method for example
* easy to configure the ORM model by java source code, optionally by annotations and a XML file
* great performance, e.g. multi SELECT is eight times faster in comparison with Hibernate
* small size of JAR file and no more library dependencies
- resources for ORM mapping can be a database table, view, or your own SQL SELECT
- JDBC query parameters are passed by a question notation to the PreparedStatement for a high security
- all persistent objects are based on the OrmUjo interface, namely on the OrmTable implementation
- internal object cache is based on the WeakHashMap class so that large transactions does not cause any OutOfMemoryException
- the API was inspired mainly by Canyenne and Hibernate frameworks. I would like to thank the authors for good work.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Native database sequences are supported by the new class 'NativeDbSequencer'.
- The operator 'BinaryOperator.NOT' is supported in the ORM module now.
- The method KeyRing.find(..) is improved for parsing of composite Keys.
- The PropertyModifier class is redesigned for cleaner code and better performance.