Download videos and MP3 from streaming websites
Convert them in various video and audio formats (AVI, MPEG, MP3, MP4, IPod, PSP and many others). Video and MP3 search engine is also included. TubeMaster++ doesn't download directly but capture incoming datas, there is no server request so this is 100% secure!
[+] Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) : http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
[+] Java SE Development Kit (JDK) : http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
[+] LibPcap (Installed by default) : http://sourceforge.net/projects/libpcap/
[+] JPcap Library : http://netresearch.ics.uci.edu/kfujii/jpcap/doc/download.html
** You must always be sure that "libjpcap.so" is in "/usr/lib" directory. If not, move it.
[+] FFMpeg with FFPlay :
** Debian, Ubuntu :
- FFMpeg & FFPlay : Run Command "apt-get install ffmpeg"
- FFMpeg Libraries : Run Command "apt-get install libavcodec-unstripped-52"
** RedHat, Fedora :
- Install RPMFusion Software Provider : http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration
- FFMpeg & FFPlay : Run Command "yum install ffmpeg"
** Mandrake :
- It appears that running "urpmi ffmpeg" command works but ffmpeg doesn't have all needed libraries.
So you must be sure that FFMpeg is installed with "libxvid" and "libmp3lame".
=----- (2) -> Once all System Requirements are installed go to TubeMaster++ folder.
=----- (3) -> Run tm++.sh (You must be ROOT !).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- TubeMaster++ is now available for Debian, Mandrake, RedHat systems.
- Corrected some minor problems.