A cross-platform, standalone blogging application
Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does NOT require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database.
In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
- Set up a blog in minutes via an intuitive wizard
- Maintain multiple blogs
- Effortlessly manage thousands of entries
- Dynamically update blog content
- Write entries offline (Dialup users)
- Publish your blog with a single click
- Read news with an integrated feed reader
- Make posts from your favorite feeds
- Create a unique layout with customizable templates
- Import entries from RSS/Atom feeds
- Set up flexible archiving options
- Organize your entries by category or date
- Save entries as drafts
- Define your own custom template tags
- Syndicate your blog via an RSS or Atom feed
- Ping services like weblogs.com, BlogRolling, and Blo.gs
- And much more...