Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your weblogs almost effortless.
Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does NOT require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database.
In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
Here are some key features of "ThingamaBlog":
· Set up a blog in minutes via an intuitive wizard
· Maintain multiple blogs
· Effortlessly manage thousands of entries
· Dynamically update blog content
· Write entries offline (Dialup users)
· Publish your blog with a single click
· Read news with an integrated feed reader
· Make posts from your favorite feeds
· Create a unique layout with customizable templates
· Import entries from RSS/Atom feeds
· Set up flexible archiving options
· Organize your entries by category or date
· Save entries as drafts
· Define your own custom template tags
· Syndicate your blog via an RSS or Atom feed
· Ping services like weblogs.com, BlogRolling, and Blo.gs
· And much more...
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment