Stunnix Advanced Web Server 6.0
Put any web site on a removable media and run it directly from there
Any site that uses Perl, mod_perl, PHP (php4 and php5), Tomcat (Java), Python (mod_python) for scripting and Firebird, MySQL or SQLite databases can run off of a CD with the use of Stunnix Advanced Web Server. The CD, once put into the tray, will run the web server itself, MySQL, or a Firebird database server and PHP, Perl, Python, and Java interpreters directly from the CD and will open a browser window with the site in it.
- Supports all major desktop operating systems - Windows, Mac OS X (for Intel and PPC processors), and Linux.
- Uses Apache codebase; it's concept and configuration file-compatible with most famous web server - Apache
- Includes a state of the art CDBuilder tool for true point-and-click configuration of all properties and building ISO images of the CD or DVD
- Pages served by all engines (Tomcat, ASP, ASP.NET) appear on the same port as the main web server, allowing easy integration with other parts of the web site.
- Has a special debugging mode in which special tools for the inspection of the web server's state and database files are enabled for a the site and are opened upon startup of the produced CD.
- User doesn't have to install anything on his or her computer.
- Supports ALL of the most popular and useful features expected from a very powerful web server (plain CGI, PATH_INFO, Keep-Alive, SSI, GET/POST with any request sizes, and partial downloads).
- Unlike other products, all scripting engines are always present in the memory, resulting in the instant execution of the scripts due to mod_php, mod_python, and mod_perl.
- Supports encoded PHP scripts on all platforms.
- Extremely flexible in its configuration due to its support for Apache web server configuration files.
- Cross-platform support for the stopping of the server and the releasing of the media.
- Has hooks to start additional programs upon startup of the web site; browserless mode is supported.
- TCP ports to be used are not hardcoded, but are determined at runtime instead.
- Has reliable support for Portable FireFox
- Different products created with Stunnix Advanced Web Server can be run at the same time on the same computer by the same user without any conflicts.
- Extending the product further and adding new functionality is very easy.
- Hints about the operating system that your site is run on are provided to website scripts
Stunnix Advanced Web Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds support for Compressed Web Runtime.
- This technology makes startup time from CD/DVD the same as startup time from HDD on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- The latest version of the IonCube loader has been integrated, and now supports loading encoded PHP files produced by IonCube Encoder v8.
- Various minor improvements have been made.