Stephen Ostermiller's RSS Reader is a RSS feed reader that can run on your webserver as a CGI script.
Here are some key features of "Stephen Ostermiller's RSS Reader":
· Run in a webserver as a CGI script
· XML configuration
· Multithreaded RSS download
· Cache each rss feed for a specified time period before downloading it again
· Display feeds in vertical columns
· Ability to mix feeds in the same column.
· Sort feeds by date if desired.
· Strip text out of feeds with regular expressions.
· Filter items out of feeds with regular expressions.
· Allow formatting, links, or images on a feed by feed basis
· Apache 2.2.x (recommended)