Simple PHP Hit Counter is a simple hit counter written in PHP and using SQLite as a database. SiPHiCo project can be included in a page like an image, and the hits will be counted as the graphic is created.
After that, the IP will be blocked for further counts (10 minutes by default). Administration (creation of counters, etc.) is done via a web frontend, which is password protected. There's also a log, a small statistics page and a calendar that shows the hits per day.
· It requires PHP running on a Webserver configured with sqlite database and gdlib graphics functions. I'm using PHP 5.1.4. It should run on PHP 4.x, but it's completely untested. Graphics output will be done in the same format as input.
What's New in This Release:
· Windows Vista is included in statistics. Icewheasel is counted as Firefox in statistics.
· Statistics now in include the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, and 365 days.
· There is a new function to count without displaying an image and exclude configurable user-agents from counting.
· There's a bugfix concerning automatic log reloading.