Saurus CMS 4.4.4
Saurus CMS is web publishing software combining daily content management features with sophisticated site administration.
Here are some key features of "Saurus CMS":
· Firefox and Internet Explorer compatible content management for PC, Linux and Mac OS workstations.
· Manage texts, tables, hyperlinks and documents.
· Various applications cover among others: news list, forum, image gallery and product catalogue.
· Tools for successful internet marketing.
· Multi-level group- and role based user management
· Web-based log overviews content editing and system events.
· Page compression and internal cache for optimal performance.
· Tools for link verification, site statistics and global search & replace.
· API programming interface.
· Supports any site design or layout.
· XML data import/export interface.
· WAP/WML ready.
· Online documentation, code samples and support.
· Online installation- and upgrade packages
What's New in This Release:
· New module: "E-payments".
· This is a part of E-commerce functionality which allows to create, sign and verify e-payments. Currently supported: Sampo Bank, SEB Eesti Ühispank, Eesti Krediidipank, Hansabank, Nordea Bank and Credit Card payments via ESTCARD.
· New e-payment type in E-payments: Credit Cards via ESTCARD. Allows to make payments with major credit cards via ESTCARD.
· Resolving wrong default position issue in the past: during version upgrade all sections' position values 9 and 5 will be converted to 0.
· To avoid backwards compability problems, version upgrade checks actual position values used in all Saurus API templates and displayes red warning messages in case of possible problems.
· The converted object ID values will be logged in the Site Log after the update is completed.