Sandbox is a personal Web site package that offers a blog, image gallery, file downloads, and custom free-style Web pages.
- Custom pages created on the fly, provided you know HTML.
- Skinning built around the XTemplate PHP class. Change the entire look of your site without ever touching the PHP!
- XHTML 1.1/CSS standards compliant in the default skin.
- Graduated user levels, from totally anonymous, up to full fledged administrators.
- Google Analytics support - Just input your Analytics ID.
- RSS feeds for blog, gallery, downloads, and comments.
- IP banning with CIDR range support.
- Errors for missing or bad links send the proper HTTP status codes to the user agent.
- Error reporting emailed to the site owner. No details of the error are exposed to visitors.
- Support for friendly URLs controlled through .htaccess.
- Full BBCode support throughout most modules.
- Emoticons supported in blog posts and comments.
- Modular sidebar boxes can be enabled or disabled as desired, except for the user login/logout box.
- Contact page to allow visitors to email you without exposing your address.
- Akismet spam filtering built in, all you need is your API key.
- Top level navigation bar you can add to from the AdminCP without having to touch the code or the templates.
- Provides settings to allow for custom copyright footer and/or miscellaneous information.
- Privileged users and above have the option to specify a substitute stylesheet if they choose.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Major back end improvements were made to allow for more database drivers to be used.
- A standardized query interface is now in place to handle proper escaping on all queries.
- HTML5 and IPv6 are now properly supported.