SabreDAV 1.9.0 Alpha 2
A WebDAV framework for PHP
It is designed to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more.
- Passing all Litmus tests
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 webdav servers
- Locking support
- Custom property support
- Supports: RFC2518 and revisions from RFC4918
- Has built-in support for (basic/digest) authentication (RFC2617)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 3.1.3, sabre/http 2.0.1, and sabre/event 1.0.0.
- Added: Browser can now inspect any node, if ?sabreaction=browser is appended.
- Fixed: Issue #178. Support for multiple items in the Timeout header.
- Fixed: Issue #382. Stricter checking if calendar-query is allowed to run.