SabreDAV is an open source software that allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a PHP application.
It is designed to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
Here are some key features of "SabreDAV":
· Fully WebDAV compliant
· Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more.
· Passing all Litmus tests
· Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 webdav servers
· Locking support
· Custom property support
· Supports: RFC2518 and revisions from RFC4918
· Has built-in support for (basic/digest) authentication (RFC2617)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The zip release ships with sabre/vobject 2.0.5.
· The entire codebase has been moved to PHP namespaces.
· BC Break: every backend package (CalDAV, CardDAV, Auth, Locks, Principals) now has consistent naming conventions.
· There's a BackendInterface and an AbstractBackend class.
· BC Break: several constructor signatures have been changed in the CalDAV package to reduce dependencies on the ACL package.
· BC Break: Sabre_CalDAV_ISharedCalendar now also has a getShares method, so sharees can figure out who is also on a shared calendar.