SVNManager is a webbased tool to administer a Unix Apache WebDAV Subversion repository server.
As stated on their website:
"The goal of the Subversion project is to build a version control system that is a compelling
replacement for CVS in the open source community."
Subversion has matured and our organisation has found more purposes to create Subversion repositories than just for source code. Therefore it seemed nice to me to create a web based Subversion administration suite, with which can help you at:
- Create, remove, load & dump repositories
- Manage user accounts for access to the repositories
- Manage groups for access to the repositories
- Invite users by email to create an account on the server
I hope it can be useful for you and your organization.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes the problem that on some systems (e.g. Gentoo) the Subversion tools didn't work because they couldn't write config files to the directory set in the HOME environment variable. This is solved by adding a configuration parameter where you can specify the location to store Subversion configuration files.
· When upgrading, please note the change in your config.php file!