SEO SpyGlass is a search engine optimization software which analyzes the backlinks of a Web site and produces reports to help understand why a specific site ranks well for a specific search string.
Here are some key features of "SEO SpyGlass":
· The total number of backlinks your competitor has;
· The exact URL of each and every backlinks;
· The Google PageRank of both the domain of the backlink and the backlink itself;
· The Alexa Rank of the backlink domain;
· The total number of PageRank 0 to PageRank 10 backlinks your competitor has;
· The exact IP address of every backlink;
· The total number of backlinks coming from the same IP addresses, allowing you to easily identify site-wide links;
· The exact anchor texts your competitors are using;
· The exact anchor URLs of your competitor's backlinks;
· The total number of times your competitor's keywords appear within the anchor and title text of their backlinks (that is, the anchor and title keyword density);
· Whether or not the backlinks still point to your competitor's site;
· How many of your competitor's backlinks come from forums and blogs;
· How many of your competitor's backlinks come from homepages of other sites, rather than internal pages;
· The total number of outbound links on the Webpage your competitor's backlink resides on;
· The total number of links on the Webpage your competitor's backlink resides on;
· Whether or not your competitor has backlinks from the Yahoo! Directory;
· Whether or not your competitor has backlinks from DMOZ (ODP) Directory;
· The exact link value of every backlink your competitor has;
· The exact age of every Website linking back to your competitor.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A special Anti-CAPTCHA service was integrated.
· In-depth competition research is now absolutely search-engine friendly.
· Advanced search safety features (human emulation, proxy rotation, and user agents) were added to overcome the search engine blocking problems that are usually associated with SEO software.