SADTEC is a kernel for Web applications. This means that you can build a template with TAL. You do not need to know anything about PHP just to create the XHTML template.
The only thing you need to know from PHP is how to fill out variables. All the rest is done by the SADTEC Kernel. You only have to create a link when you are ready.
With greater PHP knowledge, you can use AJAX to build completely new Web applications merely by writing certain functions which will be passed to the template for invocation.
Here are some key features of "SADTEC":
· Using TAL for templates through PHPTAL
· Bild secure webapplication by using the Multidomainfeature
· Fully downloadable websites through usage of links
· Multilanguage-Support with gettext, realized with PHPTAL
· Multi-Browser-Compatible through Dean Edwards IE7 JS Class
· BSD License for use in commercial applications
· Designed for security and multidomains