Roxen WebServer is a complete Web server. Roxen WebServer is platform-independent, modular, and features a version with strong 128/168-bit encryption.
Add-on products for information retrieval, visitor behavior analysis, and powerful tools for application development offering connectivity to databases are available.
Altogether the Roxen Platform is a secure Web-based workgroup solution for time and cost-efficient content and Web site management.
Here are some key features of "Roxen WebServer":
· Open source code.
· A web-based interface for easy configuration and administration.
· The highly regarded Roxen graphics support which can be used for dynamic generation of e.g. headers, images and charts.
· Integrated MySQL database.
· Server-side programming via RXML, Java, Perl, PHP, CGI scripts and more.
· Strong encryption.
· Modular architecture where server extensions can be loaded without shutting down the server process.
· Platform-independent architecture makes custom modules portable with no extra effort.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many IPv6-related improvements have been made.
· The SSL renegotiation_info extension has been implemented.
· Several improvements have been made to the DB browser.
· The binaries have been recompiled with libjpeg-turbo.
· Many minor bugs have been fixed.