Rank Tracker is an all-in-one ranking monitoring tool for Web masters and SEOs who need to monitor their most important keywords in major search engines. It reveals your rankings over time for an unlimited number of keywords that you target in Google, Yahoo!, and MSN.
It tracks an unlimited number of sites. The project supports regional versions of Google, Yahoo!, and MSN. It keeps you updated on the rankings' fluctuations on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It also creates graphs of the results.
Here are some key features of "Rank Tracker":
Reveals your rankings for an unlimited number of keywords
� Immediately see how well you're ranking over time for the unlimited number of keywords you target in Google, Yahoo! And MSN!
Tracks an unlimited number of sites
� That's right, unlike other software, Rank Tracker allows you to check your rankings for as many websites as you need!
Supports a total of 67 different search engines
� The currently supported search engines include Google, Yahoo! and MSN, plus their regional versions for Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and UK, as well as Yandex.
Keeps you updated on the rankings fluctuations
� Rank Tracker keeps a daily, weekly and monthly change record to notify you where your site ranks for any search term, at any time!
Creates eye-candy graphs that demonstrate your progress visually
� Images speak louder than words - go ahead, view pretty progress graphs that will show you how well you are rankings over any time period!
Available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, at the same time!
� Rank Tracker is cross-platform, and runs seamlessly on Windows, Linux and Mac. Meaning you can run it on your Windows XP-based home PC and your Mac laptop with no fuss!
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· You can't save projects in the FREE version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now you can use 20 advanced keyword research methods to unearth profitable keywords to optimize your Web site for.
· The four newly-added methods are: Google Trends for Websites, Yahoo Search clues, Bing Related search suggestions, Ask Related search suggestions.
· Besides, when calculating competition for each keyword, Rank Tracker can now use advanced parameters (such as allititle, allinurl, etc.).