Ralph is an asset management system for your data center, written in Python. It lets you see what hardware and software is installed. It also lets you keep track of who is using every device, for what, and how much it costs.
Ralph's database can be accessed through a web interface, a RESTful API and through command line tools, the most important of which is the discovery command, which lets Ralph gather information about your data center automatically. You can also export and import parts of the database into different formats.
- Added new resources to API: Network, NetworkKind.
- Added network_details to Ipaddress API resource.
- Extra costs that don't appear in the given time range are not displayed in the venture summery view.
- Numeric position field no longer required.
- Barcode field (in admin) can be set to None for more than one devices.
- Fixed owners links in admin/business/ventures; fixed admin history change.