RSS 2 CMS 1.1
RSS 2 CMS it is a system that converts RSS Feeds into the content of a CMS system.
Here are some key features of "RSS 2 CMS":
· Import RSS feeds into the CMS of your choice.
· Schedule for automatic update for your favorite feeds into your CMS content.
· Decide which articles you import into your CMS by creating keywords for each feed.
· Use the content management feature to insert content if you don't like the interface of your CMS.
· Switch easy betweer CMS settings.
· Add your own settings if the CMS template is not listed.
What's New in This Release:
· ImportCMS() function didn't include prefix to the feeddata table.
· Import to Joomla gave double texts in articles and the url had double http:// in them.
· Cms update error messages were shown before logging into the system.
· Option to strip the http:// from the url that is being exported to CMS.
· Usage is [$url=nohttp$].
· CMS authors query is added to CMS Settings.
· Selection of author that adds content can be inserted with the [$authorid$] varaible.
· Misc variables for dates and time are added.
· Installation script is added for easy install.
· Settings for WordPress CMS are added.