PresbyterySite is software for running a presbytery Web site. The project tries to present your presbytery's information in groupings that are most useful to your site visitors and to streamline the work of your clerk.
PresbyterySite is composed of plugins for the Joomla content management system. It provides a directory of congregations, a Google Map of congregations, and a directory of committees.
What's New in This Release:
· Feature: Sort areas alphabetically in drop-down boxes
· Bugfix: Fix bug where it wouldn't assign an officer/role to a congregation
· Feature: Modify PresbyterySite to allow listing 1 committee at a time
· Feature: Change committee member name to a link to the member's Community Builder profile
· Feature: Display contact details on committee listing page
· Feature: Link from ministers to their CB user profiles
· Feature: Add date updated column for congregations
· Feature: Create button to email every user their username and a new password
· Feature: Move class year to beginning of line in default committees display on frontend
· Bugfix: Congregations with apostrophes in their names now display on the map and their names are not truncated in the congregation details editing form
· Bugfix: Congregations whose Google link or geocode did not work previously may work now
· Bugfix: Congregation websites now may be entered with or without initial "http://"
· Feature: Added Google maps bubbles with driving directions & link to congregation details!
· Bugfix: Fix bug preventing deletion in Congregations
· Feature: Fixed several drop-down boxes to sort alphabetically