Pownce Monkey 0.3.2
Pownce Monkey is an open source Pownce client powered by Adobe AIR.
Pownce Monkey was born in the ides of March 2008. Since then it has grown organically according to user needs/suggestions.
Here are some key features of "Pownce Monkey":
· Reply to notes from client
· Audio notes alert
· Play videos in full-screen/seperate window (youtube, qik, revision3, viddler)
· Image previews
· Automatic notification of new version and update
· Optional Allow notes to collapse
· Change the amount of notes to download
· Filter notes by Type and/or User
· Preview mp3 files
· Urls in notes are clickable
· Notifications of new friend requests.
· Option to increase/decrease the font size.
· Delete your notes
· Theme changes to match Pownce profile theme
· Ability to add friends, right click on repliers to a note and Add them as a friend
· Forwarded notes links to user's profile
· Show's Online users
· Remebers position and size from previous logon
About Adobe AIR:
Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR), codenamed Apollo, is a cross-operating system runtime environment for building rich Internet applications using Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, HTML, and Ajax, that can be deployed as a desktop application.
Adobe made a public preview release of AIR (then called Apollo) along with a software development kit and extension for developing Apollo applications with the Flex framework, on March 19, 2007. On June 10, 2007, Apollo was renamed to AIR and a public beta release of the runtime was launched. Public beta 2 of AIR SDK was released on October 1, 2007. Public beta 3, was released on December 12, 2007, and version 1.0 was released on February 25, 2008 (2008-02-25).
A Linux alpha version was released on March 31, 2008.
· Adobe AIR