Pownce Monkey was born in the ides of March 2008. Since then it has grown organically according to user needs/suggestions.
Here are some key features of "Pownce Monkey":
· Reply to notes from client
· Audio notes alert
· Play videos in full-screen/seperate window (youtube, qik, revision3, viddler)
· Image previews
· Automatic notification of new version and update
· Optional Allow notes to collapse
· Change the amount of notes to download
· Filter notes by Type and/or User
· Preview mp3 files
· Urls in notes are clickable
· Notifications of new friend requests.
· Option to increase/decrease the font size.
· Delete your notes
· Theme changes to match Pownce profile theme
· Ability to add friends, right click on repliers to a note and Add them as a friend
· Forwarded notes links to user's profile
· Show's Online users
· Remebers position and size from previous logon
About Adobe AIR:
Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR), codenamed Apollo, is a cross-operating system runtime environment for building rich Internet applications using Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, HTML, and Ajax, that can be deployed as a desktop application.
Adobe made a public preview release of AIR (then called Apollo) along with a software development kit and extension for developing Apollo applications with the Flex framework, on March 19, 2007. On June 10, 2007, Apollo was renamed to AIR and a public beta release of the runtime was launched. Public beta 2 of AIR SDK was released on October 1, 2007. Public beta 3, was released on December 12, 2007, and version 1.0 was released on February 25, 2008 (2008-02-25).
A Linux alpha version was released on March 31, 2008.
· Adobe AIR