PloneiCalendar allows you to share and browse calendar files in Plone, and manage them in your calendar application.
PloneiCalendar is a product designed by Ingeniweb to handle calendar files in Plone. It is based on the iCalendar file format.
Once an PloneiCalendar is created in Plone, you can share it with other users or groups (you can give read or write permissions), browse it by day, week and month or modify it by using standard calendar applications like Mozilla Calendar or Apple iCal (or Ximian Evolution or KOrganizer or whatever you want - may be even Microsoft Outlook ;) ).
Here are some key features of "PloneiCalendar":
· Upload and download your calendars in Plone
· Give permissions to users or groups to view/modify your calendars
· Browse your calendars by day, week or month
· Instantly find all your calendars with the included portlet
· View the event details
· All-day events and most recurring events are supported
· Handling of simultaneous events, even in complex cases (see screenshot)
· Handling of i18n date formats (currently, english and french formats can be displayed)
· Cool look'n'feel : color integration with your plone site, personalization of the color of your calendars, 100% pure CSS in the calendar views (no table used)
· Plone 2 or greater
· Zope 2.7 (or at least Python 2.3 or greater)
· your iCalendar files ;)
What's New in This Release:
· Automatic parsing of the calendar after a WebDAV update
· Added a basic lock verification for WebDAV transactions
· Added missing i18n translations
· Documentation updated
· Added credits for the iCal parser in README.txt