Piggydb is an open source software that provides an easy, web-based solution to building knowledge repositories.
It really takes very little time and effort to get Piggydb running on your machine with an all-in-one package.
1. Download the latest version of an all-in-one package
2. Unzip distribution
3. Run run.sh
4. Start up a browser and go to http://localhost:8080
5. Login by owner account (owner/owner).
You should change owner's password immediately after login (Menu [System/Change Password]).
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds some changes to Document View to improve its accessibility.
· Pages in Document View can be accessed via a short-form URL like: /d/, /d/.
· A Document View button has been added to the global header, which allows you to open the home fragment in Document View.
· Internal links in Document View have been updated to point to the pages in Document
· View rather than to the pages in standard view.