Pictag is a simple web photo gallery with photo tagging and automatic thumbnail generation capability. It's self-contained in a single file, uses the file system for gallery layout, and requires no stand-alone database (it uses SQLite) or no database at all.
Pictag handles EXIF data, provides support for HTTP user authentication and authorization, and it’s customizable.
- Added configuration options to include HTML content in head and body
- Added debugging facility to trace permission issues and other problems
- Directories and images that are not readable are ignored
- Empty directories or those without images are ignored
- Restored the link to the last tag in a hierarchy
- Changed default style