The fast, lightweight and easy to use Ruby framework
Picombo is a Rack-based Ruby MVC web framework.
- Namespaced - All built in classes of Picombo are namespaced
- Smart Class Autoloading - All built in classes of Picombo are autoloaded when they are called
- Filesystem Extensions - Allows common functionality to live in a common place, and be "plugged into" your application
- Cascading File System - The entire filesystem of Picombo is cascading. Your application files merge with extension and system files
- Powerful Routing - Use regular expressions and lambdas to build advanced routing schemes. Use named routes for powerful reverse routing schemes
- Lightweight - It's fast. Check out the benchmarks at the bottom to see how fast
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!