Picombo is a Rack-based Ruby MVC web framework.
Here are some key features of "Picombo":
· Namespaced - All built in classes of Picombo are namespaced
· Smart Class Autoloading - All built in classes of Picombo are autoloaded when they are called
· Filesystem Extensions - Allows common functionality to live in a common place, and be "plugged into" your application
· Cascading File System - The entire filesystem of Picombo is cascading. Your application files merge with extension and system files
· Powerful Routing - Use regular expressions and lambdas to build advanced routing schemes. Use named routes for powerful reverse routing schemes
· Lightweight - It's fast. Check out the benchmarks at the bottom to see how fast