A PHP application that can manage compressed archives
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in PhpZip 2.8:
- Improve extraction of zip archive for large files by using temporary files. This feature is working like the one defined in r2.7. Options are renamed : PCLZIP_OPT_TEMP_FILE_ON, PCLZIP_OPT_TEMP_FILE_OFF, PCLZIP_OPT_TEMP_FILE_THRESHOLD
- Add a ratio constant PCLZIP_TEMPORARY_FILE_RATIO to configure the auto sense of temporary file use.
- Bug correction : Reduce filepath in returned file list to remove ennoying './/' preambule in file path.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Vincent Blavet
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
PhpZip is a PHP application that can manage compressed archives. It can archive and extract files and file systems (files + folders). PhpZip support several archive formats (proprietary, GNU TAR, Compressed, ...).
Last updated on April 30th, 2009