PesterCat is a web testing tool that was designed to perform functional testing for web applications. PesterCat features an integrated proxy recorder that enables you to record scripts using your favorite web browser.
PesterCat runs on Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows. PesterCat is a great tool to aid in website development and testing!
Here are some key features of "PesterCat":
· Recording and playback of HTTP web requests.
· Save scripts in an open XML format.
· HTTP response validations using XPath and regular expressions.
· SQL database validations using JDBC.
· Use variables and variable setters to make scripts dynamic.
· Automate your test scripts with Ant tasks to run scripts and generate reports.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added CommitTask to the PesterCat Ant Toolkit. CommitTask provides a way to upload results to PesterCat DataBox.
· Fix bug where accelerator keys didn't work until the edit menu was clicked.