PesterCat is a web testing tool that was designed to perform functional testing for web applications.
PesterCat runs on Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows. PesterCat is a great tool to aid in website development and testing!
- Recording and playback of HTTP web requests.
- Save scripts in an open XML format.
- HTTP response validations using XPath and regular expressions.
- SQL database validations using JDBC.
- Use variables and variable setters to make scripts dynamic.
- Automate your test scripts with Ant tasks to run scripts and generate reports.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.6.0
- Added CommitTask to the PesterCat Ant Toolkit. CommitTask provides a way to upload results to PesterCat DataBox.
- Fix bug where accelerator keys didn't work until the edit menu was clicked.