Peekko Chat is a new Firefox extension that makes every web page a location where people can congregate.
Peekko Chat adds a toolbar to Firefox that shows how many people are in that page's chat room and allows you to instantly connect with them.
· Install the extension by clicking on the following link using Firefox 1.5.
· Click on the "Options" button in the toolbar and select a set of nicknames to give yourself. If your nickname is taken, it will use one of your alternate nicknames. Note: If you skip this step, you might be given an unfavorable nickname from the nickname generator like "kurblatz18".
· To see how many people are at a given page, click "Connect."
· Firefox 1.5
What's New in This Release:
· Localizations for Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese have been added.
· Key bindings to CMD-' for Mac OS X and CTRL-' for Windows to show and hide the chat window have been added.