PapyrusBB is a forum that was designed specifically for use with WikyBlog. It's written in PHP with MySQL backend and fully integrates with the WikyBlog system.
This project makes full use of the AJAX enhanced interface and is UTF8 compatible.
· WikyBlog 1.5.2
1) Downlaod and Install WikyBlog
2) Upload the plugin code to a folder in your /plugins directory of your WikyBlog installation
3) Open the Manage Plugins script in the Administrator's Control Panel of your WikyBlog installation
4) Select the forum from the list of available plugins and select install
The code for this plugin must be in a folder in your /plugins directory
/--this plugin's folder--
What's New in This Release:
· This release introduces the beginnings of Topic Options.
· These options allow users with the appropriate privileges to close threads and move threads to other forums.
· The SQL queries have also been refined, and a bug involving the search table population has been fixed.