Pachyderm project is a template-based flash authoring tool.
Designed for people who have little or no multimedia authoring experience, Pachyderm is accessed through a web browser and is as easy to use as filling out a web form.
Authors upload their own media (images, audio clips, and short video segments) and place them into pre-designed templates, which include built-in functionality for playing video and audio, linking to other templates, and other features.
Descriptive text can be copied and pasted in, or authored directly in Pachyderm. Once screens have been completed and linked together, the presentation is published and can then be downloaded and placed on the author's website, on a CD, or elsewhere.
Authors may also leave their presentations on the Pachyderm server and link directly to them there. The result is an attractive, interactive Flash-based multimedia presentation.
· Java Runtime Environment
· Web Server with proxy support
· MySQL Server
What's New in This Release:
· Problem with Aspects screen -- undefined in text field on load (Mac) or text overlaps itself on load (PC)
· Unable to view presentation
· change wording of "no video selected" in authoring forms
· thumbnails don't appear on select-a-screen page in IE on Windows
· layout of search results is broken - thumbnails appear outside of box