The PHTML Encoder (formerly known as PHP Encoder) allows encoding PHP scripts before distributing them. The script code logic is preserved while using cryptography to hide your logic from prying eyes. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software will workon all computer and server platforms which support PHP.
The PHTML Encoder includes console and GUI versions of converter for encryption/decryption of your scripts. You can use wildcards to easily convert a whole project. The PHTML Encoder is transparent to your visitors. It is possible to combine protected and unprotected scripts on one web site.
You can use self-decodable scripts, which do not require any changes to your PHP installation.
· The self-decodable scripts works only during the weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
PHTML Encoder PRO benefits:
· You can set your own password for your scripts.
· It is posible to make evalution version of your scripts.
· Copy protection. You can bind your scripts to one IP-address or/and machine ID.
· Available under Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD.
· Together with this product you can buy PHTML Encoder source code.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It is now possible to lock encoded scripts to a predefined machine (Web server). Performance was improved for self-decodable scripts.
· All versions of PHP between 4.2.0-4.4.9 and 5.0.0-5.3.3 are supported.
· This release is available for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86_64, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86_64, Solaris x86, and Mac OS X.