PHP SlideShow is a little script that creates a web based slide show with NEXT and BACK buttons to navigate through a list of images.
Optional features include multi-directory support and image descriptions. Setup is easy, just put the script into a directory containing your images
Here are some key features of "PHP Slideshow":
· zero configuration setup makes for instant results.
· html/css template based for easy integration into existing web sites.
· automatically builds dynamic slideshow from images in current directory.
· automatically creates thumbnail images.
· automatic settings to scroll through the images every x seconds.
· individual image description/names and page titles.
· easily add image titles with exif comment support.
· multi directory support (one script for multiple image directories).
· ability to order images by date, name etc…
· supports png, jpeg, and gif image formats.
· phpslideshow is free, released under the gpl.
What's New in This Release:
· This version adds the long requested feature of automatic thumbnail creation.