PHP Google Maps 2.3
It can be used to create and configure Google maps with one or more locations. Maps with multiple locations are automatically centered and zoomed to display all location markers.
You can customize the map to include directions or current traffic information (in selected cities). You can easily add HTML to the marker info windows, and customize the marker icons for the entire map or for individual locations.
It can also be used with the PHP ZIP Code Locator to generate maps for your location search results.
GMap includes a geocoding function to obtain information (including latitude and longitude) for any address string recognized by Google.
· PHP 4.3 or higher
· Free Google Maps API Key for the website directory you plan to run it in
What's New in This Release:
· Performance was improved for large marker sets.
· Geocoding requests were moved from the server to the client browser.
· Circle overlays were added.
· A map overview and Google Bar controls were added.
PHP Google Maps
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!