PHP is a widely-used Open Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP runs on many different platforms and can be used as a standalone executable or as a module under a variety of Web servers. It has excellent support for databases, XML, LDAP, IMAP, Java, various Internet protocols, and general data manipulation, and is extensible via its powerful API.
It is actively developed and supported by a talented and energetic international team. Numerous Open Source and commercial PHP-based application packages are available.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated PCRE to version 7.7.
· Fixed overflow in memnstr().
· Fixed crash in imageloadfont when an invalid font is given.
· Fixed open_basedir handling issue in the curl extension.
· Fixed bug #37421 (mbstring.func_overload set in .htaccess becomes global).