Orient Key/Value Server 0.9.15
The HTTP Server to manage keys/values pairs in a flash
Orient stores key/value entries in buckets. Buckets are collections of entries and the buckets are mapped themselves with a key.
You can use HTTP method to tell to Orient the operation you want to execute: GET to retrieve values, POST to insert them, PUT to update and DELETE to remove.
Orient handles billions of entries in a single node even on obsolete HW since it uses the RAM only for the most accessed entries.
Orient Key/Value Server scales out very well in a cluster with thousands of running machines: Orient will divide the load among all the nodes. Cluster, by default, works in auto-discovery mode: when a node starts it attaches itself to the cluster if any. When a node goes down the cluster auto rebalances itself. Main features:
* Extremely light: 1,4Mb for the distributed Partition Server.
* Run on any platform: All the engine is 100% pure Java and can run on Linux, MS Windows and any system that supports the Java 6+ technology.
* Super fast: On common hardware* stores up to 1.700 entries per second, 146,880,000 per day.
* High availability: The Partition Server can run in high availability mode using a cluster of multiple nodes partitioned. Your information will never be unavailable!
* Standard access: The Server speaks using the HTTP protocol so it can be used from any Programming Language and from any Internet Browser
Orient Key/Value Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version changes internal management to adhere to the new OrientDB Security policies of version 0.9.15.