OpenVZ Web Panel is a GUI (graphical user interface) web-based frontend for controlling of the hardware and virtual servers with the OpenVZ virtualization technology.
The most simple way to install OpenVZ Web Panel is to run the following command (under root):
wget -O - http://ovz-web-panel.googlecode.com/svn/installer/ai.sh | sh
After installation Panel should be available by the following URL:
http://< you-host >:3000
Default administrator's credentials are: admin/admin. Don't forget to change default password.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability to backup/restore virtual server ( issue 38 ).
· Limited iPhone support ( issue 69 ).
· CPU, HDD and RAM usage information for virtual server ( issue 118 ).
· CPU, HDD and RAM usage information for physical server ( issue 131 ).
· Fixed incorrect handling of othersockbuf limit ( issue 142 ).
· Improved detection of supported Ruby version during installation ( issue 138 ).
· Improved the speed of loading the pages with lists ( issue 136 ).
· IPv6 compatibility ( issue 135 ).
· Portuguese (Brazilian) language support ( issue 133 ).
· Fixed problem with vzctl/vzlist utilities search path ( issue 130 ).
· Improved stability of import existing containers procedure ( issue 129 ).
· Fixed problem with password change by user ( issue 126 ).
· Ability to set CPU and CPULIMIT settings for virtual server ( issue 123 ).
· Increased default timeout to allow installation of servers on big templates ( issue 122 ).
· Ability to set admin as virtual server owner ( issue 121 )
· Native support for virtul server descriptions ( issue 117 ).
· Fixed problem with OS reinstallation and empty properties ( issue 114 ).
· Search for virtual server ( issue 109 ).
· Ability to install template from URL ( issue 108 ).
· Ability to select OS template on reinstall ( issue 105 ).
· Simple shell for virtual server ( issue 97 ).
· Ability to reboot physical server ( issue 95 ).
· Ability to customize support link ( issue 75 ).
· Ability to use ExtJS libs available at CacheFly ( issue 26 ).
· Ability to set HW daemon port during connecting new HW node ( issue 21 ).