The OpenMocha project intends to stretch and scale between fast all-in-one deployment and complex integration in best-of-breed environments.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a problem with entity/ampersand escaping in E4X views.
· It changes failed views to be tagged in the markup and errors logged to the firebug console.
· Access properties now resolve to directly check the access status for the current user and the check, include, and exclude methods were moved to use a syntax like this.access.include(role, user).
· Bugfixes include styles having the correct content type and the notfound action now correctly setting the response code to 200 when it maps 404s to existing handlers.
· Optional XMLBean jars for E4X compatibility with earlier Java versions have been added.