Open Validator 2.7.1
Web Conformance Tool
- Verification of a single page or entire web site at your option;
- HTML Validation against W3C DTDs and WHATWG (X)HTML5 pre-release schemas;
- Automatic checking and correction of many aspects of conformance to international best practices;
- Visualization of a snapshot with a given character encoding (the user agent is also chosen in order to present the specific version originally intended to be seen in a given web browser);
- Complete verification of links.
- Automatic correction of missing widths and heights of images to enable better responsiveness of web pages;
- Automatic correction of missing meta tags elements like default language and metadata;
- Support for web pages in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and many other languages.
- Performance optimization for multi-core processors.
- Validation during navigation.
- Application of standards during revalidation.
- Memory revalidation with no need to make all corrections of a web page at once (users may correct small portions of the code and see the results pressing F5).
- HTML Tidy accessibility check.
- Balloon tooltips for contextual help.
- Recursive validation for frames.
- Proxy support.
- Site map detection in 51 languages.
- Exportation of reports to HTML
- Bypass selected paths when using recursive options
- Exportation of reports to ODF
- Memorization of login in protected parts of sites
- Command line tool for unassisted report generation
- SSL support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New feature: added configuration options for CSS validation