Open Media Collectors Database project (OpenDb) is a PHP and MySQL based inventory application that allows you to easily catalog and lend media-related items, including DVD, VCD, CD, VHS, games, books, and laser discs.
There are also quite a few Contributed item types available, and if thats not enough you can define your own.
OpenDb is GPL licenced and built on PHP and MySQL. Anything that you can collect and lend, you can catalog with this system. OpenDb allows you to add new types, by describing them in system database tables designed for the purpose.
It includes workflow mechanism for lending, possibility to use different themes and/or creating themes, retrieving data from Amazon, imdb & others, plugins, language packs, etc.
Here are some key features of "Open Media Collectors Database":
· Catalogue all sorts of things including DVD, (S)VCD, DivX, CD, VHS, Games, Books and Laser Discs
· Lending workflow
· Flexible add of new types
· Supports metadata from Amazon, imdb, etc.
· Language Packs
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release includes many improvements, including a new security model driven by roles and role permissions.
· New related items functionality was added.
· A cleaner UI layer with semantic HTML theming was implemented.
· New plugin based statistics were added.
· The import and export plugins were redesigned.
· Site plugins were updated and new ones were added.
· Many performance improvements and code cleanup.