Opal is a free, open source and powerful Item Management Application built in Ruby on Rails. It allows you to list any kind of item, from houses to video games to hotdog vendors. When you install Opal, you tell it the name of the items you're going to be listing(example: houses), and that's it! After that, you can create any number of items and show them off using different Item Objects.
Here are some key features of "Opal":
· List Any Type of Item(Houses, Video Games, Cars, etc.)
· Customizable Themes
· Multiple-User Login System
· Protected Admin Section
· Enable/Disable Item Objects(Images, Videos, Comments, Reviews, Files, etc.)
· Built-In RSS feed generator
· Cool Image Viewer & Slidehow
· Easily Install Community-Built Item Object Plugins(Events, Flash, Testimonials, etc.)
· Category & Subcategory Organization
· Anti-Spam CAPTCHA Images
· Enable/Disable Admin Approval of Items
· Tons of Other Customizable Settings!