Nanoweb project is an HTTP server written in PHP, designed to be small, secure, and extensible.
Here are some key features of "Nanoweb":
· HTTP/1.1 compliance
· Powerful and easy configuration
· Modular architecture
· FastCGI, CGI and Server side includes support
· Name and port based virtual hosts
· Access control lists
· htpasswd, MySQL, PostgreSQL and LDAP authentication support
· Themes for server generated content
· Apache compatible log format, MySQL logging
· Directory browsing
· inetd support and SSL via external helpers
· Denial of Service protection
· Proxy Server extension
· Filters and gzip support
· RBL support (mail-abuse.org)
· Extension Protocols (request methods) support
· and a lot more
You need a php4 binary built with the following configuration options :
· enable-cli (build the command line interpreter, default with PHP>=4.3)
· enable-sockets (for sockets manipulations)
· enable-pcntl (process forking and signal handling)
· enable-mime-magic (optional)
· with-zlib (optional, used by mod_gzip)
· with-mysql (optional, used by mod_mysqllog, mod_auth_mysql)
· with-ldap (optional, used by mod_auth_ldap)
What's New in This Release:
· Options were added in nanoctl for managing the internal address block list.
· The mod_blockadm helper module was added for the new nanoctl options (block/unblock).
· mod_nospam was added, a generic GET and POST content scanner based on regex.
· A bug with mod_cgi and environment variables on Win32 was fixed.
· Responses for requests having an "Expect: 100-continue" header were fixed.
· Detection of duplicate request headers was fixed.
· A small bug with duplicate error pages in single process mode was fixed.