NanoBlogger 3.4.1 / 3.5 RC1
NanoBlogger is a small weblog engine written in Bash for the command line.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NanoBlogger 3.5 RC1:
- Merges language files to base and does away with nanoblogger-extra package.
- Bug Fix: Description was not being loaded from entry's metadata.
- Bug Fix: Archive template was subsequently being overwritten due to invalid file reference.
- Bug Fix: Title for year archives was not set.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Kevin Wood
- ROOT \ Internet \ HTTP (WWW)
NanoBlogger is a small weblog engine written in Bash for the command line. NanoBlogger uses common UNIX tools such as cat, grep and sed to create static HTML content. It's free to use and modify under the GNU General Public License.
Last updated on August 1st, 2011