MySpeed Server 7.4a
MySpeed speed test server enables you to quickly and easily provide broadband speed test services to your end users.
- Easily view end-user speed test results and quality of service reports, key information for managing VoIP, web application and help desk environments
- Provide your customers with accurate bandwidth test services, including hard to find upload speed testing
- Automate customer service processes by combining MySpeed speed test results with scripting
Here are some key features of "MySpeed Server":
· Upload and download speed test measurements
· Connections often have different upload and download speeds, but most bandwidth tests only measure the download speed, providing only half the picture. MySpeed accurately reports both upload and download speeds.
· Reports bandwidth consistency (QOS), Max Pause and Round Trip Time (RTT)
· The consistency of download capacity is a critical measure for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP and multimedia. MySpeed reports Quality of Service measurements of consistent bandwidth delivery. Max Pause, the longest pause recorded during the data download, and RTT are also reported.
· Highly accurate
· MySpeed has been carefully engineered and tested to accurately measure connection speeds. See the Broadband Speed Tester Benchmarks article.
· Can be combined with scripting for customized implementations
· Dynamically changing the HTML in the MySpeed web page based upon speed test results
· Provide connectivity analysis in a popup window
· Redirecting to another URL based upon the results.
· Easy implementation
· Unlike other speed testers, MySpeed's innovative design does not require any scripts or configuration changes. Just add the MySpeed files to your existing web server!
· Easy web page customization
· MySpeed may be easily incorporated into your web pages, or modify the default MySpeed speed test web page to the look and feel of your website.
· NEW! End-users can easily email test results
· VoIP Connection Analysis
· Display connection quality test results in common terminology
· Display connection quality (QOS), Round Trip Time (RTT) and Max Pause results in non-technical terms as Excellent, Good or Poor.
· Automated start option
· Seemlessly initiates a connection speed test when a visitor goes to your MySpeed page. Try the live demo.
· Customizable display of speed test chart
· Easily modify the applet display to change the speed test scale, show/hide text labels, change the applet colors, and more! You can even customize the MySpeed applet text to display in another language.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds several key bandwidth performance measures: Max Attainable Speed (the calculated maximum TCP connect speed that is supported by a network connection), Max Route Speed (the maximum speed that may be attained on the route being tested), and TCP Forced Idle Percent (the TCP idle time invoked because the route being tested is too slow end-to-end).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!