Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform.
Mozilla Firefox is a Mozilla browser.
It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows.
Here are some key features of "Mozilla Firefox":
· comprehensive popup controls to keep unwanted advertising off your desktop;
· a tab browsing mode that lets you open several pages in a single window, allowing you to load links in the background without leaving the page you're on;
· integrated search (powered by Google);
· industry leading accessibility with Find As You Type - find links and page text by simply typing;
· simplified privacy controls that let you cover your tracks more effectively;
· a streamlined browser window that lets you see more of the page than any other browser while at the same time being more configurable;
· a large variety of free downloadable extensions and themes that add specific functionality and visual changes to the browser.