Mozilla is a very popular Linux browser.
Mozilla is a project to continue Netscape Communicator as an open project.
The project is maintained by employees of Netscape (now a division of AOL), RedHat, some other companies, as well as contributors from the community.
Here are some key features of "Mozilla":
· Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. And now your homepage can be multiple tabbed pages.
· Popup blocker lets you surf the web without intrusion. Advanced popup blocker notifies you when popups are blocked. You can also block pop-ups on a site per site basis.
· Image Manager lets you block images to block offensive images or to speed up the rendering of web sites.
· Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
· Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
Mail & Newsgroups
· Junk mail controls helps you take back control of your e-mail from spammers. Mozilla's adaptive junk mail control gets smarter with use and is personalized to the e-mail that you receive.
· Manage your mail with customizable Labels and Mail Views. Color code your e-mail to help you prioritize. Sort your mail with views to help you through your e-mail much faster.
· Mozilla supports Multiple Accounts to help you manage all your mail through one interface.
· Mozilla Messenger includes Enterprise ready features such as S/MIME, return receipts, LDAP support, and digital signing.
· Mozilla's HTML editor keeps getting better with dynamic image and table resizing, quick insert and delete of table cells, improved CSS support, and support for positioned layers. For all your simple documents and website projects, Composer is all you need.