Miro is a BitTorrent-enabled, free and cross-platform RSS aggregator with built-in video playback that seeks to make watching Internet video from a wide range of sources as easy as watching TV.
Miro is part of the Democracy Internet TV platform, which includes the torrent-enabled RSS publishing application Broadcast Machine and the video bookmarking site Videobomb.com.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Song information and Album art lookup:
· Clean up your music collection by automatically looking up the Artist, correct title, and album name and artwork among other thing.
· A clean view to group together all your songs by Album and Artist. Also a simplified way to view video items by kind (Movies, Clips, Podcasts…)
Faster Device Syncing and Conversions:
· We’ve added a Quick fill option to get your music onto your device fast! Automatic syncing, options to convert only when necessary, and updates to the ffmpeg binaries.
eMusic in the Stores section:
· Purchase music from eMusic and add it straight to your library.
Download HD videos from Vimeo feeds:
· When available, you can now download HD quality videos from Vimeo podcasts.
Massive updates to the Windows backend:
· From playback to gui display to libtorrent, everything is updated and upgraded.