A small web server that aims to one day be embeddable.
MiniWebsvr project is a small web server that aims to one day be embeddable. Small footprint and light on resources is a major requirement.
- Create a small ibrary you link into your app
- The configuration can be pushed from the app or have its own handlers to read conf files.
- This library provides you with HOOKS, into the server, so you can write your own functions that will override some functionality, e.g.
- HOOK to override the default directory listing func
- HOOK to call a func with given parameters when a certain resource (file) is called
- HOOK to define fixed-content, and maybe even override disk IO with some VFS (so you can serve static content out of your own bundled resource file or a DB, etc...)
- HOOK to override a whole directory, and that returns the sub-path and paremeters to a func
- This library provides you with a parse/generate XML functionality so that you can easily pass data up and down (kinda like SOAP, but I prefer simplicity)
- User space (Authenticated), so that you can use it for reliable data transfer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!