An application server for the PHP programming language
Midgard is also a toolkit for building dynamic applications to power eBusiness and Information Management processes.
- Easy and well documented Application Programming Interface (API)
- Efficient management of Web content using a hierarchical topic system
- Separation of layout, content and site logic
- Support for editorial workflow and approval mechanisms
- Attachment of metadata to all content objects
- Management of PIM data including contacts and calendaring information
- Multilingual support (including Unicode) and localization
- Replication for clustered setups and staging
- Multi-company support using virtual databases
- Flexible user and group management
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version begins the fourth major series of releases of the Midgard2 content repository.
- Midgard2 is a library that can be used with both Web and desktop applications, and which is available to many popular development platforms including PHP, Node.js, Python, and Ruby.
- The Gjallarhorn series focuses on two areas: Asynchronous I/O operations with the content repository; and Enabling easy migration from the Midgard1 content repository series.