MQ File Mover 4.1.8
Move files using WebSphere MQ
* The MQFM Workflow XML Action framework currently contains 11 Action commands: Send - Sends 1 or more files as individual messages via MQ
* Watch - Monitors for a particular file or monitor a directory for files to appear and then send the file (can be run as a daemon or as a Windows service)
* Receive - Receives an incoming message and write it to a file (can be run as a daemon or as a Windows service)
* PutQuit - Puts a 'Quit' message on a queue
* Execute - Runs an external program / application
* Append - Appends a file to another file
* Copy - Copies 1 or more files from a directory to another directory
* Move - Moves 1 or more files from a directory to another directory
* Delete - Deletes 1 or more files in a directory
* Rename - Renames a file
* Zip - Compresses a file, many files or a directory of files into a Zip archive
* MQFM can connect to a queue manager in 3 possible ways: Locally in binding mode
* Remotely using a Client Channel Definition Table (CCDT)
* Remotely using a MQ XML file
* MQFM supports both forms of MQ security: SSL for connecting to remote queue managers
* 3rd party security exit for connecting to remote queue managers
MQ File Mover is licensed under Apache License 2. It is free to use but support is not included. A support license may be purchased.
MQ File Mover
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes an issue with the Action's checkObject not setting the error text in the GlobalErrorText.