Liferea is an open source news aggregator software that can be used with news feeds hosted on the Internet.
Liferea tries to fill this gap between other similar apps by creating a fast, easy to install and easy to use news aggregator solution for GNOME.
Here are some key features of "Liferea":
· RSS/RDF, CDF, Atom, OCS, OPML.
· Filters to scrape websites or postprocess feeds.
· Supports Enclosures (Podcasting).
· Bandwidth saving by supporting feed specified update intervals, HTTP compression and etags.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a bugfix release for the 1.10 release candidates.
· It fixes a major bug with the TinyTinyRSS suport and provides many updated translations.